Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dungeoneering in 2014

I know haven't posted here in a while.  As Andy Dufresne (Shawshank Redemption) would say if he was a Rogueliker, "You get busy dying...or get busy dying."

I've been mostly posting on my Steam Roguelike group and neglecting my poor blog.

I'm looking forward to Dungeonmans and Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox, both on Steam Greenlight.  Vulture, the graphical interface for Nethack is also on Greenlight now.  And finally, Tales of Maj'Eyal has graduated from Greenlight to a full Steam release!  It's now on sale in the Steam store but you can still pick it up for free here.

As usual...my quest for the Amulet still eludes me but I have a good feeling about 2014.

Happy Dungeoneering!



1 comment:

  1. I too am pumped for Dungeonmans. There are just so many games out there...

    ReplyDelete