Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dungeoneering in 2014

I know haven't posted here in a while.  As Andy Dufresne (Shawshank Redemption) would say if he was a Rogueliker, "You get busy dying...or get busy dying."

I've been mostly posting on my Steam Roguelike group and neglecting my poor blog.

I'm looking forward to Dungeonmans and Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox, both on Steam Greenlight.  Vulture, the graphical interface for Nethack is also on Greenlight now.  And finally, Tales of Maj'Eyal has graduated from Greenlight to a full Steam release!  It's now on sale in the Steam store but you can still pick it up for free here.

As quest for the Amulet still eludes me but I have a good feeling about 2014.

Happy Dungeoneering!

1 comment:

  1. I too am pumped for Dungeonmans. There are just so many games out there...